Front Door Locked; Here is a Little detour through the Backdoor!

This is something I never thought I will ever be comfortable with - anal sex.

But granted, now I am addicted to sex, so anything that brings them (orgasms) is a green light. Long story short, you can read all about How I got obsessed with sex here? Admittedly, It’s a weird story…

I put on some sexy lingerie, and put in my butt plug, and wore it a few hours before he came to my place. 

The whole week I was fantasizing about anal sex. 

I wore it while shopping and cooking for us at home. 

I teased him all day. 

That night, we started to kiss and make out. 

I was sooo horny.

I had my period, and I promised him a blow job, so he didn’t know what is going on. 

He started to undress me until I was standing in panties in front of him. 

He wanted to lick my pussy, and then he saw butt plug. 

He was hard in an instant and asked if this meant we would have anal sex. 

I said yes. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing and touching me. 

Then he went down and started to lick my pussy.

With one hand, he was touching my nipple, and with the other, he was pulling in and out the butt plug.

Feeling all of that was oh-so-fucking awesome. and makes for a great erotic story (that I think back to often). 

I wanted cock in my mouth, so I asked, and he gave it to me. 

We were all over each other. Kissing and grabbing and wanting each other. 

Then we spooned, and I slooooowly started to ride him with my ass. 

He played with my nipples and I used a vibrator on my pussy.

After some time, I got in cowgirl pose, taking him deeper, whispering how I love it in my ass and that it feels wonderful. 

He asked for doggy. 

I told him that I want to him to fuck my ass. 

He fucked me oh-so-goood, not too deep, not too shallow. 

That moment when I let go of my fear of pain or mess, my god, I came like never before. 

He also came in my ass when he saw how much I was enjoying his cock.

WAIT!

Now, O know anal sex is a little sensitive topic for most women. 

So I don't want to set you off loose with your dick whaling away on every orifice it can find. 

It will just lead to disappointment for everybody involved.

That is why in these guides, i will take you through the proper way to make your woman do everything i bed.

How is that possible?

Because anything that gives her more (orgasms) is a GO!

Trust me, I know. In fact that is how i became sexually addicted, you can actually read that story about How I got obsessed with sex here? Like I said, It’s a weird story…

xoxo,

You can also Read more of my Sexual Lessons from my erotic Adventures here!