The Lure of the Forbidden

My sex addiction story has taken me to reals i never knew i would comprehend ( of course you can read that story about How I got obsessed with sex here? Admittedly, It’s a weird story…)

For starters, i never thought i would understand the concept behind friend-with-benefits (fwbs)

But i think i finally got it, read this story I got from one of my friends. After she told it to me, I realized I am just like her, but I do this in my one relationship.

When we met, he had a girlfriend. 

We both knew the other was interested but neither of us would dare cross that line. 

It got really obvious though and our friends started commenting. 

We kissed once at his birthday party and it felt so right, but we stopped when his girlfriend walked in. She made us promise not to be alone together which made me want him more. 

Never tell me I can’t have something!

There were a couple more parties where we would flirt, he’d pull me onto his lap, run his hand down my back when no one was looking, pull my hair, and whisper that he wanted me. 

Or he’d say something slightly mean so I could go and ‘cry’ so he could follow me and hug me without anyone saying something because he was ‘apologizing’.

When his girlfriend broke up with him, I came home from work to find him sat on my sofa talking to my housemates. 

He got them drunk so they would go to bed and then as soon as we were alone, he said he wanted me more than anything. 

He was the first person to go down on me.

He came round a couple more times that month and then it quickly became a fortnightly thing. 

He would come to mine, wait for everyone to go to bed, then text me and say “So where am I sleeping tonight?” before sitting outside my bedroom door till I let him in.  

We never had sex, just foreplay every time.

After a few months of just foreplay, I went round and he put on a song that was equally funny whilst being about sex. 

I laughed so hard that he relaxed. 

He spent the evening slapping my arse as I walked by, calling me his little bitch, then he told me he wanted to fuck me in every room. 

It was like he finally couldn’t stop himself! 

He was in control and it was amazing.

He stayed true to his word and he fucked me in every room. 

Choosing a different position for each room and telling me how much he wanted me and all the parts of my body he loved to look at as he pulled me from one room to the next, we fucked for 6 hours in total, taking small breaks to smoke or eat. 

Laughing and having no pressure really helped.

Now, it’s at least once a week that we see each other but I refuse to call it a relationship because the label of friends with benefits makes it much hotter because it’s almost like it’s sneaky or we are new at it each time, like we are just exploring each others bodies for the first time.

Did the penny drop?

The thrill of something new!

Women’s brains (myself included) need more novelty and more variety in bed than men’s do. 

Novelty and variety are necessary in order for her to stay sexually invested, aroused and interested in her long-term partner.

So, if sex gets boring for her she will have no moral reason to engage in it. 

In order for you to keep her sexually interested, you have got to understand that her desire stems from novelty, variety, and exploring all the kinky things that interest her… not just the kinky stuff you’re interested in.

So, just keep her guessing on whats next and she will be sexually addicted to you even if you are married to each other for God knows how many years.

I know this because I am sexually addicted too, in fact  read the story about How I got obsessed with sex here?

And you will see what I mean!

xoxo,

You can also Read more of my Sexual Lessons from my erotic Adventures here!