Working up a sweat in my bed with my toys

lately I have been riding my dildo while laying on my back in my bed and using a suction toy on my clit. grinding and riding with my wet pussy on the huge dildo as it’s perfectly positioned on the mattress beneath me feels euphoric while I’m feeling the pulsating vibrations of the suction on my clit. I have started to love this combo so much that I’m almost afraid I won’t be able to cum naturally without the girthy cock and continued clitoral stimulation combo.

I have the most explosive orgasms this way, and any other way I try takes soooooooo long. I just want to cum over and over again on the dildo while having my pussy sucked, imagining I was grinding on a real cock as I grasp my own titties and arch my back. going to cum again and then fall asleep, and hopedully I won’t fall asleep with my dildo still inside of me again

***********************

Now, time for something serious, here are today’s free lessons

0. Lessons on How To Drive a Woman Crazy in Bed: PDFs & EPUBs

1. Smaller Penis; 5 Sex Positions You Didn’t Know You Needed

2. The Pancake Pussy Eating Technique To make Her Squirm

3. How To Eat Pussy “The Right Way”

4. The Vortex Pussy Eating Move

5. These 12 Foreplay Ideas Will Please and Drive Her Wild in Bed!

6. REAL Alpha Male Sex ; 6 Ways to Drive Your Woman Crazy in bed

7. Upping Your Pussy Thrusting Game; Here are 6 Strokes to Master

8. 6 Leg Shaking G-Spot Techniques That Will Make Her SQUIRT!

9. 7 Things Women Love In Bed But Are Too Afraid To Ask For

10. 6 Proven Pussy Fingering Techniques That Will Drive Her Wild!

11. What’s Your Sexual Initiation Style






Trending!!!

Went to the company picnic with no panties on

I freeuse for my roommate even in my sleep!