Reunited and It Felt So Good!

Of course this story is not one of those where i am picking on some things which are counter intuitive.

This story is meant to reveal some obvious things you miss daily.

 Yes my stories are based on the journey I took to discover more about sex. Unfortunately (or unfortunately) it left me sexually addicted. I won't go into that but you can  read all about How I got obsessed with sex here? Admittedly, It’s a weird story…

Some time back, I dated a guy for a couple of months, but it was a long-distance thing that kinda faded away. 

Years later, he contacted me again, and we became friends. 

One night talking on the phone, we started flirting. 

He said he still thought about our amazing sex frequently. 

Of course, I used that opportunity to say that we should recreate those hot sex stories.

I went to visit him, and from the moment I walked into the room, he could hardly keep his hands off my body. 

We spent about 30-40 mins of foreplay before he finally entered me. 

When he entered me, I heard him sorta growl, and that turned me on even more. 

Feeling him inside me made me feel completely whole. Like I needed to have his dick in me. 

And as we continued, it started slow and sensual for about 15 seconds, and then neither of us could contain ourselves and pounded into me in missionary style, bringing me to my first orgasm.

Then we switched to doggy style, where it seemed to me he didn’t hold back until he exploded with a loud sigh of contentment and then laid on me. 

It felt amazing b/c we had re-explored each other’s bodies. 

So we already knew a little bit about what we liked. 

And the build-up from the time I decided to visit him, combined with our sexual conversations, really got us excited until our visit.

I hope you picked up on the obvious thing I am talking about. In fact in the collection of my books (which I wrote during my great adventures across the sexual seas) this is the main point I talk about.

The first thing to understand is that women love the first thrust.

Many women will let out a big moan when she feels you enter her fully for the first time. 

Knowing this you can always tease a bit and build up some anticipation before sliding in fully the first time. 

It may involve rubbing your penis head on the inside and out of her pussy lips and rubbing the tip of your penis on her clitoris. 

Also sliding your penis up and down the outside of her vagina, but not penetrate her. 

Think of a hotdog sliding in and out of a bun. 

And you can always just rest the tip of your penis at the opening of her vagina while you kiss, etc. (This will drive her wild.)

I know I mentioned about my great adventure and if you became curious you can read that story about How I got obsessed with sex here?

xoxo,

You can also Read more of my Sexual Lessons from my erotic Adventures here!